AFASG Qurban Al Mubarak AUSTRALIA 2023 FAQs
1)WHEN IS MY QURBAN TAKING PLACE IN AUSTRALIA?
ANS: Qurban will take place 29th June & 30th June 2023
2)WILL I BE UPDATED UPON SACRIFICING MY LIVESTOCK ?
- Yes, Insha Allaah we shall be updating once AFASG receives updates from Australia through Facebook & Instagram. Do Follow Us!
- Do join our telegram channel for AFASG events and initiatives updates @https://t.me/+tlNloasZTZw4ZDdl
3)WHEN IS AUSTRALIA QURBAN DELIVERY?
- Australia Qurban delivery shall commence from 12th to 15th July 2023
4)WHAT TIME WILL MY AUSTRALIAN QURBAN BE DELIVERED?
- Once the deadline for taking orders is met which is on 8th June 2023 tentatively for Australia Qurban, AFASG will start sending WhatsApp message with Qurban delivery date and time insha Allaah.
*Kindly alert us if you have not received the message by 10th July 2023.
5)WILL I GET CERTIFICATE AND PHOTOS FOR MY AUSTRALIAN QURBAN?
Ans: Due to regulations at the Australian Slaughterhouse, we will not be able to take videos/photos of your slaughter. As for the certs, only those participants who donates the full portion of meat and/or performs Australia Aqiqah will Insha Allaah get a certificate of participation.
6) WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REQUESTED CERTIFICATE IF I HAD DONE AQIQAH ?
Ans: By the end of August 2023
7) IF THERE IS ANY ERROR IN MY CERTIFICATE OR IF I DO NOT RECEIVE BY END OF SEPTEMBER, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Please message our AFASG Hotline No via WhatsApp within 7 days upon receiving the cert if there are errors. Requests for amendments after the 7th day will not be entertained.
- Please message our AFASG Hotline Number via Whatsapp if you do not receive the certificate by end of August 2023
8) CAN I MAKE CASH PAYMENT?
- Yes, you can make Cash Payments @ 11 Dunlop St, Singapore 209341 during our operating days & hours.
Mondays – Fridays: 9AM – 6PM
Saturdays: Sorry We are Closed.
Sundays: 9AM – 2PM
(By Appointment Only)
Closing Date for Cash Payments will be on 11th June 2023.